Monday, April 27, 2009

Things

Of course I SHOULD be blogging about the fantastic weekend i had in Copenhagen last weekend, or at least about the great concert there. Or i could blog about the concert i was at last night...or the concerts & trips that are to come...
Or even about some stuff that happened in the past few months when i wasn't really blogging.

But näh...i'm too lazy for that! Instead I'll show you my cool new Converse's, my street & my 'new' bike.
I finally finally got an 'Oma'-bike...a lifelong wish haha! Mr. Giraffe-bike was kind of dying (well he almost let me die by stopping in the middle of the street!)...so i traded him in...literally, i got a 10euro discount on this bike by trading him in...quite funny when you think about the fact that i once spent 15euro's to buy Mr. Giraffe haha!

My purple All Stars...they were made for me!


While biking home in my street this afternoon


My bike is in fact the nice & shiny one in the front




Bye bye Mr. Giraffe

Mr. Giraffe back in 2006, in Amsterdam, with Stina!

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD!!!! I want your shoes. They are sooooooo cool! lmao.

    ReplyDelete