Thursday, November 13, 2008

FunConcertsFutureDownUnder...

Time flies when you're having fun eh?! Well i think that's definitely the case for me lately, not only am i busybusybusy with my job also i have been occupied with going to concerts, a bit of partying, a business trip to Melbourne & making plans for the future .

Future plans are very exciting, but mean i really have to put myself on a budget right now...i spend too much money on stupid things! Future plans are also something i don't want to write too much about yet, if you want to know i'll gladly tell you in person (or e-mail :P) but right now i feel like i'm jinxing my plan/dream if i scream it out too loud.

Concerts...yes lots of them Mêlée, Sneaky Sound System, Saybia, Maria Mena....they were all great! And my new addiction is to film some songs during each song, if you want to have a look just click on my youtube films on the left.

And so i have also been Down Under again, my boss asked me to participate in an Agent Training Week at the Monash University in Melbourne...well you don't say no to your boss in those cases do you?! ;) Will post links to the photos of that trip soon!

Here's just a couple of photos from concerts & the Melbourne trip to end this blog with....


Nighttime in Melbourne


Tine, Nicole & me with Melbourne behind us


With James (from Monash Uni) after the farewell dinner


With Emma on Saturday-Emmaday!


Sneaky Sound System at Paradiso Amsterdam, yes i was front row!


Binkie's still with me too...or is he?!


Saybia was wonderful!


And Maria Mena at Paradiso was magic, goose bumps all night!


1 comment:

  1. Hey. glad to hear that you're enjoying yourself. That's the most important thing, isn't it? I'd love to hear something about those plans of yours, you made me very curious. :) Anyway, great to hear some news from you again.
    KIsses, Kat

    ReplyDelete