Monday, July 28, 2008

My favourite 7-year-old

It's been a long time since i posted here, and lots of stuff happened. Lots of good stuff.
Stina & Ailsa visited me in late April/early May and it was just the best week.
Then there were 2 job applications and 4 job interviews for those, in the end i managed to get both jobs...but i had an absolute favourite so it wasn't a hard choice. Instead of working for the Swedish embassy, which i always thought would be a dream coming true, i chose the job of Study & Marketing Coordinator at Kilroy Education NL. I love the company, i love the job, i love the fact it combines everything i've done before with the fact that it's a Scandinavian company, just perfect for me. Something i can & should do.
And last but not least there's been some great festivals & concerts this summer, i suddenly found myself a fan of Live & Melee.

Last week it felt like i was on top of the world, well kinda...i was happy and good things were happening.
But now everything around me feels different. I feel sad & angry.
And this all because my favourite 7-year-old is sick, very sick. They can't say much yet, after today's operation it's at least a week of waiting before they can say more.
So it will be a week of waiting, hoping & praying for the best outcome possible.

2 comments:

  1. Same from this side of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my thoughts are with everybody there wuth you. I hope and pray that everything will be alright with time. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete